Malouf Manly Pharmacy
About our service.
Malouf Manly Pharmacy offer ear piercing services. This service is provided for anyone over five years old. We only offer piercing to the ear lobe, no other part of the body or ear.
If piercing for a young child, while optional, depending on the age of your child, it is recommended that we apply Emla Cream, a local anaesthetic to the ear lobes a minimum or 1/2 hour or 1 hour before application of the ear piercing.
Care and management advice
How can I manage my ear after they have been pierced and prevent infection? Remember that once you have your ear pierced, care and management of the piercing is very important. Some tips to care for newly pierced ears include:
• Avoid touching the ears as much as possible
• Do not remove the studs from your ears for 6-8 weeks after the piercing is done
• Cleanse the ear lobes with an antiseptic at least twice a day (we will provide you with the antiseptic spray)
• After cleansing the ear, rotate the earrings one to two times and do not try to move the earrings when they are dry
• Be aware of any signs of excessive redness, irritation, itchiness or soreness. If these symptoms appear, consult with your Doctor or Pharmacist
If you are ready, simply call us and make an appointment today!
*5 years of age is the minimum age for piercing.
*For children under the age of 18 a parent or guardian must be present.
We also offer an extensive range of earrings to choose from when you come to get your ears pierced.
Piercing is available during opening hours subject to the availability of our Ear Piercing Technician. As such it is advisable that you pre book an appointment by calling 02 99771029 or completing the Ear Piercing Booking Request.
Ear Piercing Booking Request